If I got the physical copy from a zine site would it possible to get a pdf somehow?
Picket Line Tango
A downloadable adventure
The people of mining colony Norton Outpost are addicted to murder. Kith slaughter kin over petty conflicts and bad habits. A union strike raises tensions to a boiling point. The true killer stalks unseen among protest signs and workers on the edge of chaos in…
Picket Line Tango is a noir-inspired murder mystery adventure in space for the Mothership sci-fi horror RPG. It has everything you need for night after night of thrills, suspense and economic horror, including:
- 15 new NPCs—each a suspect, each terrified for their lives, two already dead.
- 12 rundown colony locations bottled up inside an atmospheric dome. Once the PCs go in, no one gets out.
- The shocking truth about the real killer and new mechanics for generating their grizzly deeds.
- Tools for running deteriorating strike conditions including a tumultuous timeline, spine-chilling corporate threats, and a chaos tracker primed to send Norton Colony over the edge.
- Jazzy art on every spread from legendary Spanish illustrator Roque Romero.
- Hieronymous, a pet bear in a gilded cage.
A 16-page, full-color zine table ready for One-Shots or short Campaigns. Easily adapted to your sci-fi RPG of choice.
Written by Emily Weiss
Illustrated by Roque Romero
Edited by Ian Yusem
Proofreading by Fiona Maeve Geist
Layout by Eric K. Hill
Physical Copies Available!
Coming soon to...
Tuesday Knight Games
In order to download this adventure you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I generally include PDFs with physical purchase, but it's possible I messed up and forgot to send someone the files to use. Where'd you buy it?
Love the art style!