Are you planning on doing a physical release? Thanks for all you've made, it's wonderful!
Wrath of God
A downloadable adventure
A distant sector glows with the fires of war, atmosphere bleeding from broken fleets ferrying sound over once vacuous space. Corporate armadas and huddled masses make first pilgrimage to a newborn holy land. Cross these gloried theatres to enter His siren’s roost.
Wrath of God is a spaceship-bound hex crawl through a corporate warzone for the Mothership sci-fi horror RPG. It briefs the Warden with everything you need to effortlessly run a perilous space combat One-Shot, including:
- New tools and procedures for quick and strategic spaceship dogfighting, easily applied to any space combat scenario.
- 5 fearsome bogeys on your six, each with devious combat tactics, weaknesses on scans, and unique comms responses.
- A gorgeous pixel art battlefield map to navigate, complete with 10 uncanny Locations of Interest.
- Tables of NPCs and hazards to complicate battlefield navigation with new challenges and objectives.
- Printable handout maps for players to chart and explore.
A trifold, full color pamphlet table ready for One-Shot blockade running, with hackable mechanics for campaign play. Easily adapted to your sci-fi RPG of choice.
Written by Ian Yusem
Cartography by Ribston Pippin
Cover Art by Joshua Clark
Layout by Eric K. Hill
You can pick up a discounted bundle of the entire Inferno Trilogy from Exalted Funeral!
In order to download this adventure you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files: